Thursday, February 11, 2010

Chapter 9

This was actually the basis of the interviews that I did for my paper. Employee development has always interested me because it demonstrates an investment in the employee. When a corporation is willing to dedicate funds and efforts into improving their staff it proves to me a direction that the company is headed in.
What are some of the differences between companies that focus on employee development and companies that don't? Are turnover rates related to employee development?
I think that employee development is connected to employee satisfaction. I also believe that employee satisfaction is a leading factor in turnover rates. If a company demonstrates to an employee that they want to carry in them into the future, chances are that loyalty will be returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment